Increase font size
Decrease font size
ARTS 356: Introduction to Digital Photography
Offered Fall 2013
This course introduces students to digital photography. Students are encouraged to be in control of their cameras and technology, to develop an artistic style moving beyond the snapshot, and to learn to describe and critique work with a command of digital and artistic vocabulary.
- There is no required textbook. Students will instead be required to read various online articles and Web sites.
- Students must have a digital SLR Camera with a standard focus lens (approximately 50mm) and full manual exposure and focal controls (focus, ISO, aperture, and shutter speed settings).
- Instructor: Alison Halperin, MFA
- Department: Art
- Credit hours: 3
- Prerequisite: ART 105 or equivalent
- View a sample course syllabus.