JOMC 602: Mass Communication Education in the Secondary School
This course is closed to enrollment
Readings, discussion, and projects fostering excellence in teaching journalism-mass communication in the high school, from philosophy and practice to professional skills. No final exam.
- Instructor: Monica Hill, MA, MEd
- Credit-granting Institution: UNC-Chapel Hill
- Credit Hours: 3
- Assignments: 11
- View a sample course syllabus.
- Rolnicki, Tate, and Taylor, Scholastic Journalism, 10th edition (2001)
- Goldstein, The Associated Press Stylebook (2006)
You may purchase the textbooks at Friday Center Books & Gifts in person, online, or by mailing or faxing in the book order form. Refer to the online ordering site for current book prices.